Monday, September 12, 2011

"the bird and the b"

Yesterday my friend Bethany and I were part of a craft fair. We learned a lot and had some great feedback. Someone even told us we would fit in at the Country Living Fair, which I took as a huge compliment. I am already excited about the possibilities and this was only our first show. 


We strung hankies and doilies to hang from the ceiling of the tent. We used suitcases and drawers to display our merchandise which also made packing and unpacking a breeze. We are "the bird and the b"...


From left to right we had zipper, yoyo, bird, and owl brooches. Bottle cap push pins and magnets. 


We had necklaces, earrings, rings, jewelry bags, and hair pins.


Pinwheels on a stick and pinwheel bows. Felted acorns, gift tags, and bookmarks.


I made a surplus of each item so I will be opening my etsy store VERY soon. Please check back for more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment