Tuesday, September 14, 2010

P90X

Joel and I have been doing P90X for a week now. My body aches all the time and I catch myself tensing up my arms and legs to feel my muscles...I've got muscles after a week! I am sure these results are not typical but believe me I am feeling it. I notice a difference already...


I have not seen some of these moves I am doing and I have never worked parts of my body I am feeling pain in. It is great! Ok so that is not my actual body...yet but soon enough. If you have put on some extra pounds and want a workout that you will feel immediate effects from I suggest you do this NOW. I wish I would have known about it sooner.
I have been working on getting my upstairs painted and put together for the past week so I hope to have pictures of that up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment