Monday, September 27, 2010

antiques and pumpkins

What a refreshing weekend this was! On Saturday I spent 2 hours at the antique mall...I think I could have stayed for another hour, it's so big. I found exactly what I was looking for and then some. I found several trays in various sizes for a project I hope to do tonight and will show you this week.



I also found this locker basket for only $8! I have been wanting a few for our bathroom but never saw one that cheap before. I also got some vintage ribbon, an old ruler, some doilies, and a miniature candelabra. 



Once Joel got home from class we left for Lexington to visit with his sister, mom, and grandma. Regretably I did not get any scenery shots from the weekend but Lexington is such a beautiful area, especially in the Fall. On Sunday we went to an apple orchard...



There we are...



And again...what's that Grandma Crego?



We had a lot of fun!


I guess it's time to break out the seasonal decorations!


Little gourds...


I hope you're enjoying this weather...go buy some pumpkins.




No comments:

Post a Comment