Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Bye bye baby weight!

The beauty of having an online journal of sorts is that you can make it whatever the heck you want. I tell people I document our home remodeling here or that I occasionally post DIY's, but today it's about this "baby weight" I just can't seem to lose. How nice to have a baby to blame it on! To be honest I just really haven't been motivated whatsoever to put in the discipline and work to do it. I now have a 15 month old so blaming this on her doesn't seem fair to her. 
I just want to be comfortable in my clothes. I am going to be realistic about this. There's a part of me that doesn't feel healthy or like this is my body anymore. I want to be able to try on clothes and feel good, to be able to wear jeans that don't have the elastic band at the waist...that are intended for pregnant women...
I am challenging myself to get back into my normal jeans by my 30th birthday in March. From today it is exactly 6 months away. It took 9 months to put the weight on so I realize it's not going to happen overnight. 
I don't want this blog to have any one focus so I will probably post about how I am doing at the end of each week to track my progress somewhat. 

This is me today...in black and white. I thought it wouldn't look quite as bad. Hm.

To the front...


To the side...


From this day forward if you see me eating chocolate or one of it's relatives I'm giving you permission to knock it out of my hand!



  

No comments:

Post a Comment