Monday, December 12, 2011

a test in humility

I don't know if this is a real thing or just something to blame my sudden lack of common sense on, but since I have been pregnant I feel stupid all of the time. The worst place to have this problem is at work but of course that's where I feel it the most. I don't know if there is any life lessons I can draw from this situation other than constantly feeling humbled. It has been very difficult for me too. I don't have a problem being humbled, it is the feeling stupid part that is hard to accept. I feel like I forget simple things or can't make decisions for myself because I might ruin something. All I can hope is that this "test" is temporary and keep reminding myself that God, my husband, and true friends accept me regardless. I believe there is a plan for everything and nothing is forever...but June cannot come soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment